17 July 2008

Torn

I have a dilemma. Had pretty much made up my mind over the weekend that I am going to buy myself the new iPhone 3G as soon as my contract with Verizon ends, July 30. CAN'T WAIT to get rid of that shitty RAZR phone, UGH.
THEN, on Tuesday, I got an email from an artist I really love, Audrey Kawasaki (our bdays are one day apart), that she's releasing a new print this Saturday, July 19. It's called "If Only You Were Here" and it's GORGEOUS!

"If Only You Were Here," image of print by Audrey Kawasaki

The cost of the iPhone and this print are basically equivalent. So that makes my decision even more difficult. I need art on my walls and it would look AWESOME in my place. But I also WANT a new phone and how many times do I find myself asking if anyone has an iPhone so I can look something up on the Web?


Not sure what I'm going to do yet! :) Anyone want to weigh in??

3 comments:

Jes said...

OK - I bought the iPhone. :) Dilemma solved.

Lindy said...

Yay!! I got Zakk's old iPhone (he bought the new one) and I love it. I was going to tell you to buy the phone. Ha! How fun!

Jes said...

For sure! It arrived today and I get to go pick it up! And my Verizon contract is officially over today so I'm stoked! :)